Apolocheese for the lack of blog posts from the last two mon -- oh right nearly a year. Well I was too busy being miserable and unproductive. But I do have two new updates.
The first one is a work-in-progress note on physical admissibility of crossed product algebras, which I wanted to have completed by July but procrastinated, since I ended up doing multiple works at the same time. It is more or less a note about how not "every" type II$_\infty $ (or II$_1$ algebra although for the purpose of this note, which was written with Chen-Penington's slowly rolling de Sitter inflation setting in mind, I will only make comments about type II$_\infty $ algebras in a later revision) is a physically admissible crossed product algebra, and while I don't personally see the allure of this clarification, I think it is useful nonetheless.
Physically admissible crossed products.
The second one is also, a work-in-progress note, although this one is about scale separation and Nariai limit of de Sitter string compactifications. It is not particularly interesting either, but I am trying to complete it by the time I visit CMI in the next two weeks. I will push it to my github page in a few days once I have decided on the species bound validity.
No comments:
Post a Comment